Vesterland NatureRetreat… .. what is it ?
We belive that we live in the most amazing place surrounded by untouched forests and fields and located close to the beautiful North Sea and the beach at Grønhøj (between Løkken and Blokhus).
If you are looking for peace and quiet out in nature, we would like to share life on Vesterland with you. You rent our Annex - a beautiful little house of 70m2 + a loft.
The house contains everything and you will havet it all to yourself.
There will be no other guests at Vesterland during the period booked.
We are both active artists and we have a smaller Gallery, which means that sometimes people come to visit the Gallery.
We think that the Annex is best suited for 2 or 3 adults (35+) and possibly. a dog.
In addition to a cozy home we offer:
- Peace and quiet in nature
- Maps on mobile phone of 8 walks/hikes right outside the door -
- Possibility of spending the night in a hammocks in our forest (remember sleeping bag)
- Use of our outdoor shower, which is surrounded by beech trees (Hot water)
- Nature-related literature (for now in danish only)
- Map of trail system in the dunes
- Use of our meditation pyramid
- Opportunity to pet our horses and Carlo "the dog" (very peaceful)
- We are happy to turn off WiFi and TV if you wish
Right outside the door you can experience and enjoy a rich wildlife in the form of deer, hares, squirrels, pheasants, partridges and many birds.
Booking is made at www.airbnb.dk/rooms/2849145
We are aware, that you do not come to visit us, but to enjoy the place and nature here. We live in the house next to the Annex and will of course respect everyone's privacy.
We ourselves have a great interest in everything that has to do with nature. We are constantly learning a little more about areas such as nature care, nature bathing, mindfulness in nature, meditation, outdoor sitting, nature therapy etc., but we are by no means experts, so we hope that you will make your own experiences in the areas that have your interest.
The best greetings
Tove and Bent